cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Kindle Fire won't connect to internet

Since moving my broadband to NowTV (from Sky), 2 different Kindles in the house can't pick up an internet connection. * Both connect to NowTV WiFi, but with a warning ! through the WiFi symbol indicating no internet* Any apps/silk browser time out wh...

Broadband speed very slow

Hi Team, I active broadband today. But the speed of the broadband is very very slow. When I download files, it only shows several hundred KB/s. and I test the broadband speed, the results is 1.14 Mbps download and 0.69 Mbps upload!!!!Can u please hel...

Resolved! Interruption in services during home move

Hello, I've just called customer services about moving my broadband to my new address, but I was told that there's a two week delay between services being terminated at my old address and services starting at my new address, basically leaving me with...

Phone line installation

hello, I have just moved into a new property that already has an openreach port with a master micro filter on, and ports for both a phone line and a broadband line but it’s still telling me that an engineer needs to visit the property to install a li...

Setting up Broadband in advance

I'm moving into a house in September and trying to set up broadband now but installation dates only appear for the first 3 weeks of July. Is there a way I can set it up now and schedule everything for then or do I just need to hold off doing it?

Resolved! Resetting the line

Having had a bit of a slow start, I'd pluged the dsl filter into the an extention and not the main openreach scocket, so with having a privat engeineer coming to the house and not only explaining where the router would be best placed but also repaire...

Super Slow Broadband - 3MBPS

Hi All, Ever since using NOWTV Broadband last October it has been pretty patchy at best with poor performance. Now working from home a lot more due to the current situation I am experiencing pretty slow download rate of 3Mbps when doing speed tests. ...

Apps and tv won’t allow login

Had to reset tv. Had to reset nowtv password. Set top box and tv now won’t allow me to login. I’ve tried everything and nothing works. Cancelled my pass as no use. None of the other services will work either so basically can’t use any now tv services...

Broadband keeps dropping

Does anyone with any technical knowledge seem to think that this router log seems normal? https://pastebin.com/BQC6ujZC It is literally getting to the point where every couple of mins, the NowTV self-heal is coming up for me to fix my line.  I try to...

Broadband

My broadband has stopped working. I cannot get hold of anyone st now TV. So no internet  and no tv as all we have is now tv sticks.