cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Super Slow Broadband - 3MBPS

Hi All,

Ever since using NOWTV Broadband last October it has been pretty patchy at best with poor performance. Now working from home a lot more due to the current situation I am experiencing pretty slow download rate of 3Mbps when doing speed tests.

I cant seem to actually contact anyone in the help centre. Anyone know how I can resolve this or get one of their Engineers to take a look at my connection and whats happening?

I have gone through all of the guides on how to improve performance - splitting the dual band, best router placement (I'm sat next to it), etc... but still no luck.

Thanks,

Scott

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a telephone number for NowTV Broadband customers in a few places under My Account whilst logged in on here.

The easiest place to find the number is to go to My Account > Broadband & Calls and under Moving Home, keep clicking on this section until a telephone number appears on screen.

The Moving Home number, should get you through to the NowTV Broadband general enquiries telephone helpline.

Don't know the waiting time you will be on hold for due to staff levels with Covid-19.