cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broad band drops off

Any ideas why my broad band goes for seconds then reappears it’s only been in two weeks and how do I speed it up any ideas the dropping off is more annoying 

Mattyboy by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Openreach HG612 & Google WiFi

Hi folks, Hoping to get some advice here. I added Google WiFi to my system a while back but have suffered from loads of drop outs on my iOS devices. It seems this is due to the NowTV Hub not supporting bridge mode. So I bought an Openreach HG612 3B t...

What is going on?

I've just this minute bought a 24 hour Sports Pass - took the payment quite happily and now saying "there's an error in the player" - so as my minutes are ticking down I can't watch anything!!!  Is there actually any help available on here??

Broadband not working.

My broadband is dropping out constantly, we cant watch tv or play games or use online learning. I tried testing my line and it said it couldnt now when I run a test it says good but broadband doesnt show up at all. I cant get any help, I've tried the...

Broadband not working

I've tried all the fixes and I've turned the router on and off which works for about ten minutes then it goes off again. Anybody else having issues? Based in West Midlands

Broadband not set up

engineer came to flat and couldn't locate distribution point, left without connecting me to internet. Rang Nowtv multiple times to be told they're in contact with bt and will be in contact with me shortly. Yesterday i was told id hear from them today...

delay in broadband activation

Moving address and my activation date was 02/07 received a text today stating 'We're sorry theres been a delay on your broadband and phone order. We're working to fix this as soon as possible. We will update you on 02/07  I check my message centre et...

Work VPN Supported or Not?

I work for an IT company and work from home and provide out of hours support. I have to use a company VPN client on my work laptop to connect to my work network. This works fine on Virgin, my current provider.I want to switch to Now Broadband, but I ...