cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Terrible wifi range

I have just switched from basic wifi with Sky to supposedly super fast fibre broadband with Now TV. Can anyone explain to me why my wifi range is now worse than it was. It won't work upstairs when previously that was fine and it won't now work in the...

Now TV without wifi

Hi, good evening. I currently have a Nowtv stick and have to say I've had 0 issues with it. That being said we are converting our garage into a man cave and the wall I would like to have my television on is a wee bit to far for a wifi connection from...

Resolved! Connection with TV

Since the day I have been using Now TV Broadband, having difficulties with connection with my TV. I have used various providers and never had such problem. My children watch youtube on TV, max half an hour to 45minutes they can watch uninterrupted. I...

Maxed out device swaps

says used all swaps up, paying 33 for sky sports plus entertainment and cinema passes plus broadband but cant watch it until NEXT MONTH NOT HAPPY 郎郎郎郎 SORT IT OUT OR OFFER REFUND

Broadband ser up date pushed back

I have recently joined now tv expecting brilliant things and my broadband was due to go live yesterday after waiting over a week with no tv and broadband in my house woke up this morning to it not on and was told my activation week had been pushed ba...

Live sport buffering

I’m having constant buffering problems when watching live sport tv. Every 10 seconds on average. My internet speed is 80mbps with good quality signals to my tv and mobile device. I have rebooted my TV, mobile device and router many times. I have chan...