cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! New Device and Swaps Liimits

Just found this in My Account ~ Devices. So am I really getting to add 9 devices? Everyone else is just saying 6 Max. but above says 6 at Account start-up, Longer you stay the more you get, reward?          

Now TV Devices update.png

Poor download/upload speed

My package guarantees a download speed of at least 37mbps, yet for the last week I am getting between 10-15mbps. Due to the current situation it appears impossible to contact now tv. I was curious if anyone else is having performance issues with thei...

New number

Not sure this is in the right place but hopefully can get some help i have only just joined now tv phone and broadband I requested to keep my old number and also ex-directory. I start date was 16th June I set everything up and broadband works fine ho...

Broadband speed

Just to make you all aware of advertised broadband speeds and how they are not accurate - and what you need to do to find the actual speeds and ensure you are not overpaying for a service that is impossible for nowtv (or any other broadband supplier)...

Activation

I got my hub 2 weeks back , activation date was 30 june. Till date call n number of times to different departments like sales , new customer , technical team etc, no one is telling me how long it will take to get my broadband activated. 72 hr deadlin...

Trying to Book Engineer Visit

I have run the Technical Checks, TV is fine, but there is a Broadband issue in the area. When I try to follow the instructions to book an Engineer for the area to repair, the website is just buffering & then returns to the previous page.

slow fibre

hii have had my now tv fibre for over 2 months now i am getting a maximum of 10mbps download speed i called a few weeks ago the person could not find any issues but about a day after i spoke on the phone,the broadband speed went up to about 30mbps bu...

engineer visit

my visit was scheduled between 08:00 and 13:00 today 03/07/2020 and ive still not even had a phone call. any idea what could be happening?

Broadband connection

Why is it impossible to speak to any technical representative ?. I cannot check my line, as I am told there are issues. My broadband connection is unstable and goes off intermittently for no reason. it often fails to connect when the PC is first swit...

Kindle Fire won't connect to internet

Since moving my broadband to NowTV (from Sky), 2 different Kindles in the house can't pick up an internet connection. * Both connect to NowTV WiFi, but with a warning ! through the WiFi symbol indicating no internet* Any apps/silk browser time out wh...