cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Replace Router

Hi All, I've recently moved to now broadband and I was very disappointed to learn that the router only comes with 2 ethernet ports. I have the following wired connections: Direct PC connectionNAS ConnectionApple TV connection - POE switch to CCTVI'd ...

New broadband - no internet help

Hello,  New broadband was supposed to be up and running by midnight last night. I’ve come home from work today to find no internet. Have done the troubleshooting a couple of times, and reset the box. Power and wireless lights are solid green, but eit...

Can't see the network printer

Hello all.  Have recently switched to a NOW TV Hub Two.  While everything else has connected perfectly, I am having issues with the printer.  I have a Brother HL-3140CW and I've managed to connect it to the modem via WPS.  However, when I then try to...

No broadband Devon TQ9

My broadband has been cutting in and out for a week or so and progressively getting worse.Literally like someone is switching it on and off. I have tried resetting a number of times. Now it is totally unusable and I am having to tether off my phone. 

Phone number

I am unable to find my phone number - I have checked all my welcome messages and it isn’t in any of these? 

Resolved! Issues with networked devices since tonight

Hi all, I noticed this morning that my devices were disconnected from the internet. I then checked what the cause of it was... Quick overview of my setup which has been working so far:NOW TV Hub Two (Wifi disabled)--> TP-Link Router --> Switch --> TV...

No dial tone on landline, line busy when called

We recently switched to Now for Broadband and Phone. Fibre broadband is working well but over the last few days we have noticed that we do not have a dial tone on our landline and when we try and call our number we get a line busy tone. Any help woul...

Resolved! Hub 2 - 2.5GHz download speed half of what it used to be

Hello, the download speed in the 2.5GHz channel in my modem/router (NOW Broadband Hub Two) has been working at about half the expected bit rate for the last few weeks. It used to give about 65MB/s on my home office computer but now it gives only abou...

FS1965 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 3 thanks