cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Can't connect to my firestick

I previously had Sky broadband and was using an a,Aron firestick in my tv. Since I've switched to nowtv broadband I can't connect my firestick. It connected to my Amazon prime and Netflix no problem, but won't connect to the firestick. Any suggestion...

web request logging

In short I made SORN application on DVLA website that appears to not have registered so I want to see the requests made by my browser on at given data/time. I called NowTV who told me "we cannot access that information"  but was unable to get the age...

Engineer

I have been waiting from 1-6 for an engineer and took a days holiday and no one showed up. It has taken over three weeks to get NOWTV Broadband. I run a business and this is very difficult to work. nowtv have already delayed it by 4 days and now no o...

Network question

Hello, a humble appeal for help.We’re coming to the end of an 18 month deal with TalkTalk, and the price is about to rocket, so I’m thinking of moving to Now Broadband with anytime calls.We live in a strangely configured old house with thick walls, a...