cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Open reach adaptor

Hi. I have an open reach white box but the purple internet link doesn’t fit into the larger yellow plug on the open reach device and I have to plug the purple cable in to the telephone plug on the Opposit side of the living room window ans have cable...

Only 2 lights!

We are 3 uni students who just moved into a new house, we set up the hub exactly how it says online and left it on over night, but somehow there only 2 green lights (power and wireless) why won’t the internet light turn on? Thanks in advance 

broad band speed generally really poor

Just signed up to this and my broadband speeds are really really poor. Can't upload items onto instagram and basic websites and social media. I'm getting speeds of 4.39 download but uploads of 0.07. I onlu have one tv linked to the broadband and I ca...

Upload speed

My upload speed is saying 1.3kbps which is shockingly poor , my CCTV keeps buffering because of it , has anybody got a phone number i can ring , cheers

CCTV and Intruder alarm port forwarding

CCTV and Intruder alarm port forwarding, feel free to contact me if you have a problem.Free advice - great serviceCCTV and Alarms port forwarding  https://web.whatsapp.com/send?phone=447858630707&text=I%20just%20visited%20NOW-TV-FORUM%20and%20need%20...

Sound low and muffled on Now TV

It seems that lots of people are complaining about low muffled sound on various devices but there doesn't seem to be a decent response from NOW. This seems to be a fairly recent thing but we are struggling to hear the sound on Apple TV, iPad, and iph...

Internet light flashing Amber

Was supposed to go live last week, was told I have an issue inside house after being previously being told it was an outside the house issue, new engineer appointment this week, I had a fiddle with connections after hearing this news and now for the ...