cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Wifi very slow

My wifi is extremely slow. I have reset it and closed all apps/device down and restarted them to no avail. Did a wifi speed test and results can be seen below. Not worth the £25 a month I'm paying. Will cancel unless Now broadband can significantly i...

New customer broadband

Potential broadband customer. Household already has WiFi from another ISP. I'm looking at getting a second ISP for personal use, meaning my household will have 2 separate routers from different providers. Does this complicate the installation? Will I...

Service Failure Confusion - Who is to blame?

So among the multiplicity of issues I am having with Now TV and Openreach, there seems to be an incongruence between who is actually causing the issues with my service. When I contact Openreach, its a Now problem. When I contact Now, it's an Openreac...

How do I contact Now about my phone line issue?

My home phone is constantly engaged when I call it or it just cuts out after a couple of rings.  I've also noticed interference on the line when I hear the tone.  I've used the test line link and it says I'm fine.  No changes have been made by myself...

ivesy by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Buffering

Buffering all the time, 2 Nowtv units Two TVs, Sony and a Samsung,  and one built in Tv, tried all permutations with the two units and two tvs including with and without HDMI leads. All buffer.getting expensive with another Formula I ruined. Fibre in...

No internet

Has anyone else got issues with their broadband in the Liverpool L25 area, upon contacting Nowtv we were told its an issue with the exchange so its openreach's problem not nowtv. No help at all when contacting them the phone was disconnected twice. D...

Slow download speed

Hi, we recently moved to NOW TV from Sky and ever since have has intermittent slowing issues of the broadband. When I run a diagnostic test there are no errors however we only achieve around 5-10 bps download when I run speed tests and pay for super ...