cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound low and muffled on Now TV

It seems that lots of people are complaining about low muffled sound on various devices but there doesn't seem to be a decent response from NOW. This seems to be a fairly recent thing but we are struggling to hear the sound on Apple TV, iPad, and iphone whereas its fine for other streaming providers. Please fix your audio issues or I will cancel my subscription and stick to Disney and Netflix as I can actually hear them well.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Reporting the fault on here won’t mean it’ll get sorted. You have to report to staff direct.

Either by live chat or email support.

Live chat, just make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Email address for support in the below picture.

AA3CEFA8-CD8B-4AAE-8799-11F6FB4B2F0C.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

We have to rack the LG TV volume up from the 21 we use for every other streaming service to about 42, whether on native Now on the TV, or Now on a Roku Express.

Of course, there are just arbitrary numbers, so it doesn’t necessarily mean twice as loud, but Now really should compare its volume levels with those of rival streaming services, and adjust accordingly.

Not that we mind turning Now up especially; what we mind is switching to, say, Netflix and getting our ears blown off because we forgot to turn the TV down again first 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.