cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

No broadband in broadstairs

Tho my neighbour three doors down who also has NOW isn’t having a problem. It’s been out since at least 5 am. Message just says “engineers working on it”. What the heck is the issue that would take out just some houses on the same street?!

Bull by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Broadband randomly cutts off

Broadbrand gets randomly cut off. I have to manually disconnect and reconnect to the network, and it's been getting worse over the past week. This happens with and without my VPN; both on my PC and phone.

Null_ by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

no connection

I have not been able to connect to the internet for the l/ast 2 hours and the phone lines are offline until 8am so can't call customer service... Anybody else have the same issue?

Routing Issues - Ring.com, Alexa etc

To save anyone else the trouble, there appears to be some issues with routing starting yesterday and persisting today. It means some users cant access certain sites. ring.com is a good indicator if you are affected or not. All my Amazon fire devices ...

Cannot connect to certain web sites

I have been a satisfied NOW Broadband customer for many years and rarely encountered any issues. This morning however I cannot connect to certain remote web services, such as ring.com. All my Ring devices are available on the LAN, but they cannot con...

Vandelay by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks