cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Diagnostics Your connection is not private

My broadband keeps dropping off and when the Now TV diagnostic page runs it errors as follows:-Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from broadbandconnection.nowtv.com (for example, passwords, messages, or ...

Rory by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Remotely turning off wireless

I wish to be easily able to turn the wifi on and off. My old router with a different company had an off switch for the wireless on the box. NOW have issued instructions on how to do this via a computer but how can this be done via a phone instead or...

hello123 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Waiting to go live

Hello I’m a new customer and waiting for my connection to go live today is my go live day they have just taken a payment but my broadband stil isn’t live?

Block Websites

Hi can anyone help me I want to block discord and genshin impact I have put them in my blocked list but when I go back to these websites they still work I have phone now tv but it’s still a issue. Can someone please help?

Rainer55 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Buddy error message

New to Now Broadband. Unable to access Broadband Buddy. Page presents error message: 'Well, that didn't go to plan. Please wait a moment and try again.'Tried yesterday and today using Opera and Chrome browsers.Advice welcome. Many thanks.

AW by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband deals

Trying to look for broadband deal. Entered my address and phone number, didn't match, can't proceed, no contact number to call. Please advise. 

new router recommendations required

i have broadband buddy set to age appropriate.  I have adult browsing time on it.  I have blocked 20 urls and need more space. I have microsoft family to stop childs computer.   I have reserved ip's for internet enabled gadgets in the house and a sch...

Joe6zzz by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contacting now broadband and calls

Hi could someone please help me I need to phone now broadband but getting the phone number seems impossible? Would be really grateful if someone can help me thank you in advance 

Emmmmaaa by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 3 thanks