cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Slow wifi - huge discrepancy in download speeds

I'm downloading a 1.1 Gb file which is showing an average speed of 100 Kbps.  I've done a Now speed check and it says my speed is 79.9 Mbps.  I may be on wifi not ethernet but surely this is a ridiculous discrepancy?  And it isn't the first time this...

lir7 by Mentor
  • 13 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! New broadband user

NOW broadband went live this morning, dropped BT after years of hassle. It seems my BT TV box (non subscription) wont talk to the  NOW router? I only use the BT box for pausing live TV and recording.  Is that now scrap!

Bazeus by Mentor
  • 17 replies
  • 3 thanks

Broadband set up help

Hello, I waited 3 weeks for an installation appointment, was called at 7:30 am and told to set it up myself. Was called again and told there's an issue with the external line and to wait for an engineer. Still not been contacted about when an enginee...

BethPS by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New user

got our new broadband today and it is due to be activated today however it does say it can be active anytime up till midnight but is it typical for it to be so late in the day as we were kinda hoping to have it working by the time we got home from wo...

Deactivate device

Hi. I have changed my password as I wanted an old device to be removed from my account. However I notice ALL my devices just continue to work and don’t ask for my new password. For example, my android tv is able to connect to NowTV even though my pas...

WRep by Advocate
  • 7 replies
  • 3 thanks

Broadband dropped out

Unfortunately my service dropped out in the day. My blink camera told me there was no connection so i reset the router. Power and wireless no internet. I checked the line it reckons all is good so i used my laptop and went through the guide of unplug...

Bgentry by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Micro filter

I have not been able to use my Now broadband because the supplied micro filter will not fit flush to to the BT master socket. Is there another Now micro filter available with a different shape? Or another way of connecting the one originally supplied...

LisaW by Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks