cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Online Cancellation Form

Hi Everybody! My friend accidentally bought a movies and entertainment pass charging my account £16.98 thinking he was re-activating my free trials. I did not need either of the passes and have cancelled both after finding out the day after. In the t...

We couldn't take your payment

On Monday, you emailed to say there was a problem taking my payment for Movies and to check my card details. I checked the card details.  They are perfectly valid; no changes have been made to them; the card has not expired; it is the same card you h...

Payment taken. Can't cancel. unfair.

Hello, I had a voucher code for nowtv I've been trying to cancel but can't. Now you have charged me and I feel this is unfair as unsubscribing isn't an easy task. Please refund the money taken as soon as possible.Yours faithfullyCourtney Rudder

Request delete of my credit card details

I purchased a now tv box 2 weeks ago which came with a free 3 month entertainment pass. Today you have robbed my bank account of £6.99 for a months worth of access to the entertainmment package which is supposed to be free for 3 months.Please refund ...

Cancelling my account and payment

My free trial ended yesterday and I forgot to cancel my account. I have just cancelled all my passes on the account but I don't know if I need to do anything else to cancel my account? I don't want to be charged for NowTV anymore. Any advice on makin...

Info needed

Having trouble with sky tv signal been advised to get NowTV need info on pros and cons would ideally like to speak to someone 

Signed up with 2 usernames

I think I may have signed up with the same emaill address twice. The first time I bought the monthly Sky sports package, but this seems to be "attached" to my original account. Please help