cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling my account and payment

My free trial ended yesterday and I forgot to cancel my account. I have just cancelled all my passes on the account but I don't know if I need to do anything else to cancel my account? I don't want to be charged for NowTV anymore. Any advice on making sure my account is cancelled and that I will no longer have to pay?

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

If you have any concerns relating to your account I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This might not be relevant to you personally, but one tip to bear in mind that a lot of NowTV customers get caught out when cancelling the NowTV service (completely), is when they have multiple usernames and don't cancel or forget all their NowTV accounts and then post on the forums saying that they have been wrongly or double charged when they believe they have cancelled the NowTV service.

Therefore, with the above in mind It is important to cancel all your username passes individually if you no longer wish to carry on with the NowTV service.

Also, according to the linked help guide below "how to cancel" step 3 of the guide mentions that you would receive a confirmation email within three hours of cancelling your passes (personally i have never cancelled so can not confirm the email notification?).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV