cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Request delete of my credit card details

I purchased a now tv box 2 weeks ago which came with a free 3 month entertainment pass. Today you have robbed my bank account of £6.99 for a months worth of access to the entertainmment package which is supposed to be free for 3 months.
Please refund me my money and delete my card details and account info asap.

I will be instructing my bank to recover this payment if this is not dealt with in a satisfactory and timely manner.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Your 3 month entertainment pass is applied to your account by entering the voucher code that comes on a small scratchcard with your NOW TV box packaging. It sounds like you have instead activated the 14 day free trial, which automatically converts to a paid pass if you don't cancel. 

If you pop onto live chat and explain what's happened they might be able to cancel and refund the pass so that you can apply your 3 month voucher instead. To get there go to the following page

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

and click the Start Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy thanks for your reply. I already entered the code on the scratch card and still they have robbed me. I just want my money back, card removed and account closed.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' (accounts) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe this has now been dealt with for you but do reply to this post if you still require our help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all for replies.
With regards to the scratch card with the code, I entered this on the day I setup my account.
Live chat suggested I return to the retailer where I bought my box and ask them for a new scratch card. 
My refund is in the process of being returned and I have been told I can have my card removed and account closed once that has cleared back into my account.

Regards.