cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We couldn't take your payment

On Monday, you emailed to say there was a problem taking my payment for Movies and to check my card details.

I checked the card details.  They are perfectly valid; no changes have been made to them; the card has not expired; it is the same card you have sucessfully used to take payment previously.

Looking at the My Passes section of your website, it said that you would try to take payment again, so I assumed it was some glitch as the card is working fine.

As you are in the process of taking payment, I am also not able to apply a voucher (which I would prefer to do)

Now you have emailed today to tell me that you haven't been able to take payment and have cancelled my pass. 

Although, it doesn't appear to have been cancelled. 

The payment date has now changed and I still can't apply a voucher.

There are no Contact Us links available on your website, leaving this as the only method of contact which is very poor.

Please will someone contact me to explain what is going on with my account?

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having a similar problem. I got a new credit card and changed the details in my account to reflect the new end date etc. Both last month and this I have had emails saying Now TV is unable to take payment. Last month I reentered the card details and that seemed to fix the problem, but it has happened again this month.

I have been trying to set up a live chat session to sort it out but can't figure out where to start one from.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry for the issues you've had with the card details. Have you tried changing your card details again?

Can you try and buy a pass via a private browser to see if that helps.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have reentered the same details again. This worked last month. The latest message I got said you would try to take payment again on 8th Jan, so I will wait to see what happens tomorrow. My card is also a Mastercard.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry for the trouble. I will send you an e-mail shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Send me an email too as I'm in the same position. Mastercard/can't apply entertainment pass even though I've re-entered valid card details and a successful test payment has been taken and refunded

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any Now Tv staff actually still reading this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not able to apply pass

Case ID: 01111166 () [ ref:_00DG0BmYO._500G0rH6RI:ref ]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us at NOW TV.

Sorry to hear that you've been having payment issues.

As this is an accounts issue; I have sent you an e-mail to discuss it further.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team