cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We couldn't take your payment

On Monday, you emailed to say there was a problem taking my payment for Movies and to check my card details.

I checked the card details.  They are perfectly valid; no changes have been made to them; the card has not expired; it is the same card you have sucessfully used to take payment previously.

Looking at the My Passes section of your website, it said that you would try to take payment again, so I assumed it was some glitch as the card is working fine.

As you are in the process of taking payment, I am also not able to apply a voucher (which I would prefer to do)

Now you have emailed today to tell me that you haven't been able to take payment and have cancelled my pass. 

Although, it doesn't appear to have been cancelled. 

The payment date has now changed and I still can't apply a voucher.

There are no Contact Us links available on your website, leaving this as the only method of contact which is very poor.

Please will someone contact me to explain what is going on with my account?

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Is it a Mastercard?

I've had the same experience with the card I've been using to pay for a NOW TV subscription for 18 months. NOW TV support have acknowledged that there is an issue processing some Mastercard payments and that it is unlikely to be resolved soon. The advice I received from them was to register an alternative card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it's a mastercard.

They asked me to change card and I've done so... but I've changed it to another mastercard so I wonder what will happen now?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the impression that it's an issue with 'some' Mastercards as opposed to all, so maybe you'll be OK. I would have thought that the issue would have much more prominence here if it affected all Mastercard payments.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I'm having the same issue. The movies pass has been taken out fine but it is having trouble taking the entertainment pass out? I have used a visa debit card. 

Pleasee assist

thanks

richard

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an 'Bills and Payments' (ie: account) related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Can we ask you to try and update the card details under "My account" even if these are still valid?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team