cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Can’t buy an entertainment Pass

Hi. I currently have Now Tv and had purchased the entertainment pass.  I got an email saying I hadn’t paid and to update my payment details which I have (the same card details as always) but it isn’t accepting them?? Any ideas why? thanks

Refund

Hi,  I've tried using the live chat feature 4 times now and each time I eventually get disconnected. 4th time the chat just became totally unresponsive. Is NOWTV having system issues?  So today I noticed a NOWTV transaction pending on my bank account...

Early Payments

Why have you taken two payments for the sky cinema pass out within the space of two weeks. I believe this is monthly so don't appreciate early payments coming out. 

Billing

Was contacted by now tv saying payment was missed , even though you have taken 11 pounds , and 3 pounds out of my account that you have , you emailed again saying that my subscription was suspended and now five days later you have taken another ten p...

charged for 2 years of use after cancelling

I used now tv briefly 2 years ago and then cancelled via the website. I have just found from a bank account that I rarely use that I have been charged monthly for the last 2 years unbeknown to myself. I have tried to contact now tv via the chat line ...

Trying to change paymnent Details

I am trying to log onto the now TV site ( which i can) and change the payment details but all i am getting is "ooops something went wrong" I need to get this changed as soon as possible as i have been trying  for over a week to get it changed

Struggling to cancel Mums account

I've just wasted over half an hour on the website going round and round in circles trying to cancel my Mums account. Every time I click on the link to cancel Broadband and calls, it just tells me to sign in and starts from the same place. I can't beg...

Resolved! Cancelling passes

I’m trying to cancel my TV passes. When I click on ‘cancel’ I get the message ‘please wait a moment we’re checking your account’. The site then just hangs indefinitely. I can’t find any email address or access to live chat In order to cancel.