cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Card details won't go through

Hi I have been trying to put my card details in so I can't start using the sky cinema package but EVERYTIME I try it says invalid check and try again. The card details are correct so I have no idea why this is happening. I have broadband with now tv ...

Changing billimg dates

I would like to change my billing dates so that it all comes out at the same time every month instead of 3 diff payments. I cannot speak to someone or or access live chat . 

Cancelled and still charged

I cancelled my free 7 day subscription 1 day before it ended. I had confirmation of it all and I was charged to my back account still on Friday. With all that is happening having no live talk, which is useless anyhow.... Would the best option be to j...

cancelled

Hi,I cancelled my nowtv i  2017,but have just been charged £8.99 and cannot contact anyone  as no live chat 

Billing errors

Hello,There are several billing issues on my account. I have tried to join the help line but stayed for 2h  with no response!. Soooo frustrating... Here are my issues:1) My upcoming bill (April) shows an additional charge for Anytime Calls whereas my...

Incorrect Billing

Hi,  I've just checked my account and I've been charged twice for one of my passes.   How do I get through to NowTV to get this refunded?  Carrie

Credit on account not used

Hi - I have £40ish credit on my account from clubcard vouchers - the sky cinema pass has been renewed using the credit - however my debit card has been charged for entertainment pass? Can I not use the credit for both passes?