cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Charged for trial

Set up a 7 day free trial today and o see they’ve taken 10p from my account even though the receipt emailed says £0.00 is this standard? 

Account Not Recognised

So I've been trying to make a complaint about my white box not working only to find there's no trace of my account according to the Now TV people. I can log in online and see all my details. I also pay monthly for an entertainment pass. I have given ...

About a missed payment

Hello I had a payment try to get taken and I didn’t have money in my account and can make and payment how can I do this I can’t find away to make a payment thank you x

Kids ordering stuff

My 9 year old who has learning difficulties has been using our OLD Now TV stick for YouTube and Netflix and has ordered a 1 day sports pass and something called Now Boost? Can I get this refunded as I am sure you guys can see we do not use the Firest...

Account credit/debit card activate device.

Hello, I don't know what Sky and Now tv are upto but they seem to have a lot of time on their hands. I activated my account a long time ago with a Credit card. this verified my age so why is it that when I tried to activate one of my 4k now tv box it...

Double charged

I have been charged 36pounds for September month whereas it should be only 18pounds. Could you please refund the extra amount that's been charged and update.

DELETE MY CARD

I'm trying my hardest not swear here but what you're doing is pure harassment. You keep trying twice every single night to take payments waking me up at gone 11pm at night after i've taken my medication waking me up. It's beyond a joke and to make th...

Beware Of Misleading Sales When Cancelling

I was happily enjoying both movie and entertainment passes until they recently pushed up the prices at the end of my deal. So I signed up to Netflix and cancelled NowTV.   1) The first time I cancelled the cancellation did not work, because it seems ...