cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Overcharged

Hello,  My bill has just been increased from 22 to 32 gbp this month with absolutely no warning, how do I get in n contact with someone to call and resolve this issue, I would like to to be reduced down to the standard plan otherwise I will have to s...

NOW TV is stealing from me

It has been SEVERAL MONTHS since I have had a NOWTV account and lo and behold on the 2nd October I have received a bill for a service I do not use! I have attempted to find a solution and obtain a refund. This is just absolutely disgusting and f...

No contact imformatiom

I suggest people contact Ofcom regarding the disdain Nowtv treats its paying customers. They do not supply any contact information (live chat has never worked) and only a number for broadband. This is a disgusting way to treat customers

Technical Issues Buying Pass & Apple TV Login

Hi there,I am unable to purchase any passes on my account - saying there is a current technical issue and to try later. I've been trying for the best part of the day not the same message.I am also unable to add payment details etc - as every page on ...

Charged without buying a pass

Hi there, I just woke up and nasty surprise just arrived to my email Entertainment Month Pass, then few minutes later Kids Month Pass and on top of that  NOW TV Boost, I hoped is scam and didn't take any special notice as I never used my my account f...

Over charged on my bill

I’ve been charged literally 4 times more than the amount I should’ve been charged for my monthly broadband I can’t seem to find a contact number could anyone help with this? Thank you 

This company seems mental? Help!

I took out a free trial of Now Movies.  It's been impossible to cancel it.  The trial just doesn't show up under my passes and yet NowTV are trying to charge £11.99 to my debit card every day at this point. How on earth can one cancel a free trial or...

Phone line number

Hi all, this may be a silly question, but I cannot find the phone number that was activated on my line.  I don't have a home phone but needed the line activated for broadband, which I did, but now i need to provide that number when looking at moving ...