cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

Was contacted by now tv saying payment was missed , even though you have taken 11 pounds , and 3 pounds out of my account that you have , you emailed again saying that my subscription was suspended and now five days later you have taken another ten pounds out of my account , shoddy company that you can talk to absolutely no one about my account , useless post a comment on here  yep  that will definitely help 

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great I’ve earned a topic token , that’s improved my day a lot 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As it clearly states at the top there:-

What kind of support is available here?

Our members are customers just like you so while they’ll be able to offer great advice on more common issues and help you troubleshoot any problems they won’t be able to help with any billing issues, changes to your account or service.

So presumably you are just inviting us to commiserate with you?

But if you want some practical action from NowTV, then get onto Live Chat, or maybe email customerservices @ nowtv.com (without the spaces) with your issue, giving your account and billing details.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope don’t want your commiseration , just would like to talk to a company that has some kind of customer service , seeing that obviously you neither work for now or are offering any form of knowledge of my account I will choose to ignore your slightly helpful comment 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Exactly. However, I don’t know if even NowTV themselves can work backwards from a Community Id to an account number.

But you chose to post on the Community, for some reason, which largely will not attract the attention of any NowTV staffer who could address your issue.

If you want to ignore my post, then that is your choice, but then you will also be ignoring both lifelines I have thrown you in it.

So, up to you.......

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly I’m not posting my I’d and personal details on here to no offence people like you that have no knowledge of my payment plan or what I should be paying , but as I said customer service is shocking , if people like you that don’t work for now can take the time to respond perhaps now should see fit to employ people like you to respond to negative comments 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @RoyB 

Hey Bob

From what I have read, you need your account problem sorted out, while keeping your personal details personal.  So, the best way to deal with your account problems is to write to the following email address:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpgYour email will not be posted in this forum nor exposed to anyone outside of Now TV's staff members.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Uk Bob thanks for that will give it a go , as I said I’m not after commiseration , just a physical person to know why money is leaving my account that shouldn’t be , I was always under the assumption now was sky , I’m also a sky broadband and tv subscriber  but took this out for my mum , sky won’t talk to me and said I have to talk to now , good luck with that one anybody having trouble in the future 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also it’s not live chat , it’s chat with a bot that you end up going round in circles with thanks anyway 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Not to take away from @ukbobboy, but that is the same email address I gave you in the posting of mine that you said you were going to ignore.

NowTV don’t need to employ people to respond to negative comments on here, anyway, when some of us will do it for free; though getting constructive help thrown back in our faces rather takes the gilt off the gingerbread 😢

There is a real Live Chat out there, by the way; you just have to dodge the bot to get to it. Somebody else might be more inclined to tell you how to do that than I am.