cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

IT issues

I have to admit I am really not happy.  I have been trying to reload my Now Player as it was not working and it is saying that my PC is not compatible with the player anymore - its very new so that does not make sense and has a decent processor.  I c...

Static on phone

HiMy son rings my home number and gets static then we hear nothing,this has happen a lot and even stopped me ringing out or getting calls,I am in my 80’s and need a good phone line,this line was put in about 1970-80and trying to chat online is a wast...

Overcharged

Hello I joined now cinema just over a week ago for £5.99 a month  for 3 months,the first day I was charged £5.99 twice as apparently they couldn’t find my account for my tv so they issued a voucher to my account,today they have taken a payment of £5 ...

problems with answer machine on now broadband

Hi everyone I'm supposed to have the Now answer machine facility where the dial tone changes if you have a message but this stopped working about a month ago. Annoyingly when I check the messages I have no messages until a Monday when all the message...

Malti by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now Billing lack of clarity

I normally pay £20 a month for my NowTV monthly sports pass £5 for Entertainment pass. Recently while trying to update my payment card, I noticed the payment was show £33 for sports pass and something higher too for the entertainment pass. I'll be gl...