cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! How to force account signout on a device?

Hello everyone, Long story short; broke up with my partner and we used to watch NowTV together at theirs, turns out I'm still signed in at theirs. I have since changed my password and removed it from my device list but it keeps coming back. Why is No...

NEW CUSTOMERS

WILL NEW CUSTOMERS PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THERE EMAILS WHEN JOINING NOW TV.MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL STATES THAT YOU ARE ON THE ANYTIME CALL PACKAGE ,IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ORDERED.THERE ARE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR CALLS,WHICH THEY BELIVE WHERE...

Resolved! charged for phone calls.

I have been charged for 2 phone calls . I have Broadband with free any time calls.they where local numbers.Who do I contact please tried chat, with no answer to my request.

Name of account is wrong

Because I am partially deaf I asked my daughter in law to set up my account for me.  I have just realised the account has been set up using her name, not mine.  I have looked on here to try and change it but it keeps pointing me to a phone number.  I...

Resolved! Additional billing

Hi I signed up for a trial package of Now entertainment at £11.98, I've noticed a £1 charge which I assume is an authorisation payment but have since been billed an additional £5 for boost almost a week later. I will double check but this was either ...