cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Cancelling

So I have a Sports access deal which lasts until June 2022. £ 20 per month. Can I cancel this at anytime? and not have to continue to pay from the moment I cancel??  

Router delivered

A couple of weeks ago I signed up to NowTv, within a week my current supplier gave me a better deal to stay with them ! I contacted NowTV and cancelled my proposed account, they have since delivered the Router package! Which I clearly have no need fo...

Adverts on a SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE

Sky, I'm already paying you. You already have my money, every month. Why the HELL am I made to watch unskippable ads before I can see the film I selected to stream? For what I'm giving you I might as well unsubscribe and simply rent the same films fr...

adverts

Im going too cancel my subscription, i think its ridiculous that i pay 20 pounds a month for entertainment and ovies and, i am now having to watch adverts. things like itv hub and iplayer are free due to them showing adverts. so not only are you char...

payments

I am being charged £9.99 every month for now tv, but I have cancelled the membership on my account months ago, but I am still being charged every month.  

Payment

October payment was not taken. Trying to set up bank card again…says it’s not accepted. It’s the same card that I’ve been paying with for two years! Definitely money in account. Anyone got an idea why this is happening? 

Resolved! VPN Access Restricterd

It seems that I can't stream anything today. Every time I get a message on my tv alerting me that VPN access is restricted.   I have been using a VPN to access the content when I moved. What I failed to understand is why would you prevent us from usi...