cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Problems with HTTPS

I am having problems using the SplashID application on my iPhone and Mac. It refuses to connect to their site to sync keys - claims it cannot create a secure connection. Prior to moving to NowTV broadband I had no issues. If I turn off WiFi on my iPh...

Buying a hub

I have paid a tenner for delivery, but unsure on what. Current I have no now tv boxes or hub boxes in the house. I have a broadband and line connections going live on the 9th August-do I need to buy a hub? Or now tv box to get it to work??? Sorry if ...

Resolved! Synology Setup

I've just moved to NowTV and am looking for some help hooking up my Synology diskstation: it connects and is visible on my network, but the external access won't play. does anyone have experience of setting up one of these devices, so it can be acces...

Resolved! Estimated average 35-75mbs. Actual 4mbs

Im paying extra to have the faster speed which was estimated at 35-75mbs. Thats up-to 75mbs.Speedtest rates my speed at just over 4mps and upload at 2mbs.  Im sorry but '4' is not 'up to 75' by anyones book.It was installed yesterday.  Cut my bill by...

No internet

Hi just joined now tv went live yesterday and internet was working fine and this morning no internet is this going to be a regular issue with now tv.

New customer problems - hub two

Went live today with broadband with still no internet connection...have been told I need an engineer who is booked for Monday but now the 'internet' light on my hub two box has started occasionally flashing orange...any ideas?

Block Facetime

Facetime: Apple: How do I block this by schedule ?I've also noticed that using keywords like face etc doesn't seem to work.   

Slow Broadband Speeds in Long Flat

I live in quite a long flat. The master socket is in my son's bedroom which is at the opposite end of the flat to my lounge, around 20m. The wireless speeds in my son's room are 60mbps but in my lounge I'm lucky to get 10mbps. I currently use a wifi ...