cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Slow capped fiber broadband

It has been 3 months since I got this awful contract with this joke company which is called NowTV. Presumably, they must provide up to 40Mbps and their speed is regularly cupped, so I am getting 20-25Mbps. After complaints they fix it and I start get...

Broadband Speed Slow

Hi all Im New customer to NOW TV, im still in the 10 days checking period were they find best channel for optimium perfromance for broadband. But today i just checked and its really slow i mean just under 8mpbs, and im paying for fabfibre, no one els...

entertainment pass not showing in "My passes"

I have ordered Nowtv broandband and nowtv enterainment pass. Under MY PASSES tab the pass isnt showing up and asking me to update my card details and buy the pass agian. i have tried to login on my apple laptop ipad Andriod phone and my ps4. all sayi...

@Now TV, please fix this :(

What more can I do? A basic summary (factually there was a lot more contact between Now TV and me than this, almost all of it happening in one direction...):Broadband inexplicably stops working. Call in for technical support. "There is an external fa...

Downgrading from super fibre now tv

I have joined now TV with superfibre .Even before I went live I had decided to downgrade my package .I was told I could once I was live .I've now been told I can't as there is no room in cabinet .However there is available room if a new customer .I c...

Now TV Setup Delay

I moved into a new build and had an install booked for a Now TV engineer on the 3rd July. The engineer came and advised that they could not complete the install as BT Openreach hadnt put in the necessary infrastructure and was going to report it back...

Phone line socket

Had two agents visit to connect now tv through landline. Could not set up as access to DP box was through another flat in building. How can I resolve this? It seems silly to ask my neighbour for permission to get access to my landline

Broadband buddy custom settings

Hi, Im trying to change the setting in broadband buddy, however, I cannot find a link for custom settings. I want to unblock a website and have read i can do this in custom settings, but I cant find where to access custom settings once ive logged int...

Engineer booked for two days

We were connected last Wednesday, and now broadband is not working, and we're told an engineer will be out in next two days.Guess we just found out why they offer such cheap prices!