cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

How can I reduce my ping?

Hi all, hope everyone is safe and well during this time. I've been told by my IT team that my Ping is very high, 170. I'm using a laptop for work i.e. not gaming, and only during office hours. Does anyone know how I can bring it down below 100? Thank...

Now TV truly is garbage

I don't usually post on these forums, but wow Now TV is crap: buggy app, worthless Mobile Sports offer, no customer support, passes don't sync between devices etc. Can anyone recommend any decent alternatives? 

Resolved! NowTV Hub 2 Firmware

Hi all!I recently joined NowTV Broadband and received a Hub Two with the following details:Manufacturer: SkyModel: NR801Firmware Version: 2.90.2471.R Looking at the Sky Q Hub, this has a later firmware version, so wondering whether this is the latest...

Broadband went live, then cancelled, now nothing

Hi, I am exahusted and wondered if anyone has had similar problems.  I ordered NowTV broadband and phone in January to switch from BT with a go live date of the 7th Feb.  This was then moved to the 14th and actually happened on the 18th!  I had broad...

Bring forward device add date?

I’ve had now TV a few weeks, but i recently merged it with my BT box and so removed 4 devices in order for my BT box to be added but its now saying i have to wait until July. Is there anyway I can bring this forward to like, now?

Generally Slow Internet Speeds

Hey guys, I hope everyone is keeping well and healthy during these times.  For the past month or slow I've had generally slow internet speeds across 2.4 & 5Ghz on multiple devices throughout the day, not just the evening.  I've been sent 3 new router...

Help - No incoming phone calls

I can make calls from my land-line but cannot receive them. This suddenly changed yesterday and a message appeared on my mobile to say calls were blocked. I'm due for an operation in a couple of days and the hospital can't reach me (very poor mobile ...

No new landline phone number

The broadband and phone like activation day is today, and the broadband is great, but I haven’t been sent an email for my new telephone number. I tried to call my phone from the landline and it went through and I saw the new landline number, so I red...

location and android

Anyone else notice this? When turning on wifi and connecting to now broadband using a phone, the location turns on even though I disabled it as much as possible.I'm using android.Does anyone else get this, anyone not getting it?Turn on wifi, look at ...