cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Hub 2 Firmware

Hi all!

I recently joined NowTV Broadband and received a Hub Two with the following details:

Manufacturer: Sky
Model: NR801
Firmware Version: 2.90.2471.R

Looking at the Sky Q Hub, this has a later firmware version, so wondering whether this is the latest version of the firmware on the NowTV Hub Two, or should a newer one be applied soon?

Many thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My NowTV Hub 2 Router of two years is also showing the same firmware version number.

No idea if there is a new firmware version in the pipeline, i doubt you will get an answer on the Community, where customers only tend to interact on here.

Perhaps drop the NowTV Broadband Team an email asking the question, though knowing how NowTV operate i doubt they will give you an appropriate answer where they keep things close to their chest especially when it comes to software updates  ?

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

You could use your Sky Q Router if you wish, but if you have any problems or need to undertake a Technical Check then plug your NowTV Hub 2 back in.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My NowTV Hub 2 Router of two years is also showing the same firmware version number.

No idea if there is a new firmware version in the pipeline, i doubt you will get an answer on the Community, where customers only tend to interact on here.

Perhaps drop the NowTV Broadband Team an email asking the question, though knowing how NowTV operate i doubt they will give you an appropriate answer where they keep things close to their chest especially when it comes to software updates  ?

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

You could use your Sky Q Router if you wish, but if you have any problems or need to undertake a Technical Check then plug your NowTV Hub 2 back in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps - as you are on the same version I will assume this is the latest also, but will ping them for details as well.  Thanks again!