cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Wayleave agreement

Just moved into a new flat, need a wayleave agreement from current supplier to now tv but no idea how to get in contact with either, broadband booked to go live on 29th.

Using another router?

I've just got my router as my switch over is this Tue.I'm really disappointed that it's only got 2 Lan sockets when I need 4. Is it possible to use my previous fibre router with NT?  

Resolved! Do i buy pass on my TV or Laptop

Hi,     When i try to buy the Sky sports 3 month pass on my TV it only gives me the option of the £33.99 monthly pass, if I buy it on my laptop can i use it on my TV too ?Also what is my best option if i only want to watch the remainder of the season...

I need an engineer to come

Hi, had an engineer originally come 2 weeks ago. He said we need access to a box on the neighbours wall. And he would have to drill a hole to secure the ladder. However neighbour wasn't in so couldn't get permission. If not scaffolding could be usedW...

Broadband set up for Key Worker

Me and my girlfriend are moving flats next Friday (26th June)and are looking at getting Now Broadband set up at our new place. I went to place an order but it said the activation date wouldn't be until 2nd of July. My girlfriend is a key worker (seco...

Resolved! I need to change my engineer date.

Hi there. I bought NowTV and booked an Engineer appointment for the 2nd July in the afternoon. I need to change this to the 3rd July, but there is no way to do this. It doesn't show up in the orders and appointments section, and there's no way to get...

Changing the router

I have an old Sky router that has 4 hubs on the back while my current router from nowtv has only 2 hubs. I would like to use the sky router in substitution of the nowtv ones, but what I have to do in order to set it to work? Which password I have to ...

Trying to access Service Status

Broadband set up and running since yesterday (16th June) and now trying to do a 'Check service status', which sends me to a page saying "You're waiting for an order or booking". I have ordered and had the message from Openreach to say the connection ...