cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to change my engineer date.

Hi there.

I bought NowTV and booked an Engineer appointment for the 2nd July in the afternoon.

I need to change this to the 3rd July, but there is no way to do this.

It doesn't show up in the orders and appointments section, and there's no way to get in contact with NowTV!

My job, like everyone else, is dependent on internet right now, and I need to be able to change the install date.

Can someone help me out with this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

PM sent.

If no luck with the telephone number then send them an email using the email address on the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I Bump this?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Community Forum is predominantly used by customers and you need to get in touch directly with the NowTV Broadband Team.

You can find their telephone number under My Account > Broadband & Calls and keep clicking on the Moving Home section until a telephone number appears.

The Moving Home number is the same phone number for all general NowTV Broadband enquiries.

If you can't find the phone number, then open this link below and there should be a telephone number highlighted in green on the right hand side to call (make sure you are signed in with your NowTV Broadband login details to see the telephone number on your screen).

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey there. 

Thanks for responding.

When I go to broadband and calls, an error message comes up on the screen

'

Well, that didn't go to plan

Please wait a moment and try again.

'

When I go to the link you gave me, the option for phone number takes me to the broadband pricing page, because it says I'm not a customer.

I have the email confirming my payment and account number.

I can't get the number, because my account is broken.

And I can't fix my account, because I can't get the number.

Is there any chance you could private message it me please?

Kind regads,

Josh.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

PM sent.

If no luck with the telephone number then send them an email using the email address on the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much mate!