cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need an engineer to come

Hi, had an engineer originally come 2 weeks ago. He said we need access to a box on the neighbours wall. And he would have to drill a hole to secure the ladder. However neighbour wasn't in so couldn't get permission. If not scaffolding could be used

We have seen the neighbour and he said he isn't happy with this, so will need the engineer to come with scaffolding.

We contacted your call centre but they sent an engineer on the only day we were both in work (despite saying several times not this date) 

That was now over a week ago. Tried to rearrange an engineer to come with the knowledge that scaffolding is needed. But got nowhere. We need to know the date as I'm a key worker and my partner works for the NHS so we both have different shifts each week.

Can anyone help arrange this without calling the call centre as we worry they will just mess it all up again.

Additionally my partner needs the internet as she is doing her last exam (online due it 2 weeks) to be a nurse (so really really needed asap)

0 REPLIES 0