cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband Speed

I am having to reset my router every morning to get any decent speed. After I reset I get between 30 and 40mbps Just checked my speed again now and it is showing 15mbps. Any ideas anyone please?

Picture Quality

Is it my imagination or has the picture quality taken a dive since the Boost option became available? The image seems a lot softer on 720p along with a lot of blocking even on max stream rate than I remember.

Broadband Engineer Visit

Hello,im rather confused and would like some help. I have bought broadband with you and had booked a date for an engineer to set it up. However no one has come round to do it but on my account it says they have and that I need to set it up myself now...

Engineer did not show up

I was told an engineer would visit today (25/09/20) and set up my now tv broadband and phone line but he/she never came. When will the engineer come to set it up? Me and my housemates are students and we need our broadband asap.  

Moving House issues

Hi All, I am moving into a new flat in a couple of weeks and wanted to take my NOW TV broadband with me. When giving my postcode, NoW TV has a list of various addresses showing on their system. Unfortunately none of them matches my new address. I spo...

Resolved! WPA/WPA2 is not secure

My phone is telling me when I connect to Wi Fi that WPA/WPA2 on my now tv router is not secure.  I have been with Now TV for over 12 months and do not understand what it is talking about. Does anyone know what this is all about 

Registering an already registered device

I'm watching Now TV, via my TalkTalk digi box, via the NOW TV APP on a Sony smart TV.When I set up my account one (the main) registered devices, of the five I set up, was the main TV.This evening I have had to reset the digi box back to its factory s...

Slow Internet Speeds

Hi All Looking for some guidance / support - like the rest of the nation I'm working from home night now, but it's getting increasingly worse to have effective calls with my internet.  On a daily basic my internet drops out or laggs. Eventually, I sp...

Sky sports day / 3 month pass

I recently purchased the full sky sports day pass which said it came with a 3 month mobile pass as part of a special offer. However the days pass has now ended and the mobile pass does not work. Can someone help me with this or process a full refund?