cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moving House issues

Hi All,

I am moving into a new flat in a couple of weeks and wanted to take my NOW TV broadband with me. When giving my postcode, NoW TV has a list of various addresses showing on their system. Unfortunately none of them matches my new address.

I spoke to the current tenants who are about to move and they confirmed that there is a telephone line in the flat (with virgin media).

But NOW Tv is telling me that they can't "add" the address to their system and are sending me back to my estate agent/landlord to get the "right" address. But I have already given the right address (which shows on the virgin media website).

So I am super confused and frustrated because something that was meant to be so simple (taking my broadband with me in my new place) is turning into a nightmare.

Has anybody else ever been in a similar situation??

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

FYI this is now sorted (fingers crossed).

It seems that Virgin Media doesn't necessary need a telephone line to provide their broadband service so indeed a new line needs to be set at the address (which we ended up finding out in the end). So I have an engineer booked in to set up a line so I can keep my NOW TV broadband at the new address.

This has been way more complicated than I anticipated but for once the gentleman on the phone was very helpful (it only took 6 attempts).