cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Registering an already registered device

I'm watching Now TV, via my TalkTalk digi box, via the NOW TV APP on a Sony smart TV.

When I set up my account one (the main) registered devices, of the five I set up, was the main TV.

This evening I have had to reset the digi box back to its factory setting.  Having done this, and then logged into my NOW TV account, it now shows that I can't register my TV as the 'maximum allowed number of device changes exceeded'  

I've checked my device list and the TV is till shown as the main device along with four other devices that I registered and can still view on.  

Has anybody any idea how I can re-register my TV to show NOW TV?

TIA

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Under My Account > Manage Account > My Passes & Devices > Devices whilst logged in on here, have you any device swaps left this calendar month ?

If so, try deleting the TalkTalk Youview box off the list, then play some NowTV content with the NowTV App on the Youview box.

Should that not work, you will have to contact live chat tomorrow, where i believe their Covid-19 operational hours are 8am to 8pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks for the reply and advice.

I have used all my ‘swaps’ for the month but that was before retuning my Freeview box so it shouldn’t have effected it.

I’ll give Now TV a call tomorrow and hopefully they can rectify the problem.