cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband/calls down

Broadband and calls have been down since Friday 26th. a tree hit brought down the outside cable, but since the cable has been it back up again. However the internet and calls have still not returned. i have followed the steps requested when trying to...

Silolz by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Terrible upload speed 2

Upload speed is 0.5. Plan is super fibre. Testing with cable and over wifi; reset modem; try other ethernet ports; try different pc, phone, tablet, laptop, desktop; try inthe night, noon, morning; disconnect all of devices; ask to customer service. E...

Wifi setup

Hi, I got my wifi box through the post today. On the app it’s says my broadband goes live on the 11th November. Today it’s saying don’t set up the kit until my broadband goes live. I’m confused? Can you help me?

very poor broadband speeds

I am a new customer to Now Broadband having moved from BT.  Was told my package was 36MB and should be getting at least 25MB daily as a min.  My speed is always barely above 20MB which is why I moved from BT in the first place.  My download speeds ar...

Terrible connection

Fist of all how is someone meant to contact you about there internet it’s ridiculous and second of all you want me paying for an internet that down even allow me to make video call because it’s the terrible I’m paying £23 a month for super fibre and ...

Ping Fluctuating from 30-500ms every 5 seconds

I am on the Now Brilliant Broadband plan, which is already the fastest one available in my flat, my desktop pc is connected to powerline that is connected to the router, whatever game I was playing, my ping would spike up to 300 times every few secon...

Slow Internet

My broadband speed is incredibly slow. I have a download speed of <2 mbps when it should be 50+. I can't contact support as there is no email available. What do I do?