cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Joining now broadband

I’m looking to change to now broadband but it’s not accepting current landline number to check coverage, I can’t move past this point so I’m stuck. There are no live chats visible or customer service numbers to call

Internet speed

Hey so I'm having some speed issues. Your website tells me that my download speed is at around 5mbps but other speed tests I have done through Google and other providers are coming back around 1mbps and the lowest being 0.88mbps. This is slightly agi...

Poor internet quality

I already had a call with an ingenior who tried to fix my speed but it is still not working well and I cannot watch the app on my tv. Please call me back. The reference number was  10007272.

Leaving

I’ve moved house and set up to take now tv broadband with me but my first installation date got cancelled to the week after then after this when the engineer came he said should take about half hour to work, lied as when I rang the day after because ...

Now TV keyboard won’t work

I have literally been trying to resolve this with Now TV customer support for weeks,  basically when using the keyboard to type in my login details on the now tv app anytime you press up or down it skips a row of the letters, it also does this skippi...

Now TV router as modem for TP-link

I know there are lots of posts elsewhere but struggling to find one easy to follow.  I have a TP-link Archer AX50 | AX3000. When I tried directly connecting the WAN from the socket to the router the input wasn't recognised. Now it is working through ...

No Dial Tone

Hey i have broadband and calls but never used a phone on the line. I purchased a simple telephone, plugged it in and there is no dial tone. When i call the landline number it rings so i know its live. I sure this is a wiring issue but obviously i nev...

Internet keeps dropping

Solutions to keep my internet from dropping?Unbelievable amounts of times the internet has dropped and I cannot connect to what I want. Internet drops every 5 minutes. No contact other than via automated responses which don't help. 

CALL BLOCKING / FILTERING

Can anyone tell me if I can use the BT CALL BLOCKER feature that is on my new BT landline phones, with NOW or is it a feature that is wasted? The phones have the capability of screening incoming calls so the caller identifies themselves before I choo...