cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Password changing

Sorry ! Searched for answer on here but probably so simple everybody knows but me I have a really stupidly long Password [to get into Account] - but can cut paste it easily of course. However if I have to sign in to say Mobile Phone it would be reall...

No internet

Hey,It's been 48h internet just stopped here. I called Now yesterday morning and have been told that the problem was on the line and not on my side but I have no news since.Am I supposed to to guess when the problem will be fixed? I work from home, I...

hub settings

I need to reset router i think someone else has access to it but the hub wont allow me to change anything when i try through 192.168.0.1 it just showing constant circle likes its stuck on refreshing i have searched on here and found no reference or p...

Engineer visit

Had a engineer visit finally after waiting 15days for them to tell me he cant do the work as theres no phone line.  Explained this on the phone when I placed the order. So why couldnt he of just fitted it that day. Roughly how much longer will I have...

NathanF by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Active Line Take Over

My Sky Broadband service is due to expire on 1st March. According to the NOW tv website the earliest date they can offer is 3rd March. As Sky & NOW use the same lines can NOW tv do an active line takeover so my service is not disrupted?

Resolved! Land line fees

I want to join now broadband super fiber. If I need a land line installation ,How much will it cost?I have to pay the monthly charge 20£ for 12 month contract and 5£ for delivery . Are there any other hidden fees?