cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Internet speed is terrible.

Joined Now Broadband recently. It only works where the modem is. Have bought boosters and put upstairs but the speed is disgusting slow 1.07mbps at most from the bedroom. Cannot wait to cancel this broadband. I do not recommend this company. 

Hyperoptic Master socket

Hi I’ve just moved into a new flat and on the master socket it says Hyperoptic. will this work with my now Tv hub? my other master socket is hanging off the wall so would rather not use it.thanks

Engineer Visit Delayed - No internet for 2 Weeks

Hi, please help. I am a new now broadband customer. I booked a date of 15th Sep, but it didn't go through. An error kept on coming up. Tried several times and the date changed to 19th Sep. So I booked that instead. Now just received an email 3 days b...

NOW TV Boost delay

Hi thereI have Sky Sport/Cinema/Entertainment memberships, and pay for the monthly Boost. Boost used to work fine but for the past few days there is a delay of about 20 minutes every time I turn on Sky Sports and every time I switch channels until th...

Broadband activation date

Hi, my broadband was meant to go live today (19/09/2022). I received Smart Hub 2 on 16/09/2022. My engineer visit was rescheduled to 26/09/2022 (which is a pain because I work from home), but they didn't say whether my going live date was changed. Do...

Engineer visit

Hi,I have registered Now and an engineer is coming next week.Bud I found that I already have BT’s network access point in my house.Do I still need the engineer work?Thanks 

kokei by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

ASUS DSL-N14U B1 setup

Need help in setting up ASUS DSL-N14U B1 instead of using NOWTV hub. Network found and ASUS admin reset done, now unable to connect to 192.168.1.1 to view admin dashboard.

stuwy by Mentor
  • 13 replies
  • 2 thanks

New Broadband go live date

Hi,Just moved into a new flat and received the Hub, on the box it says the activation date is 19th which is today. But can’t connect with it, says password incorrect. Then track my order found that the go live date is 30th. So just wondering is it su...

Cancelled membership once and for all.

We cancelled our Now TV due to poor streaming quality. We were keen to watch the new House Of Dragons so signed up for a free trail and allowed the membership to kick in. However the streaming quality is so poor we have once again cancelled.Every tim...