cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Phone line stopped working

My phone line has just stopped working ? Have left it a few weeks . Checked phone line , phone etc all works. Broadband working perfect . I live on my own and have poor health so really need it to be fixed 

Internet

I'm not sure of any one can help , I have changed over from sse to sky but I dont have a remote and the one on my phone will not work either ,does anyone know what I can do ,thank you for reading:) 

Engineer No Show Please help

Hello,I have a scheduled appointment with a NOW engineer tomorrow between 1pm-6pm. I am actually a new customer looking to have Now broadband hooked up.  I applied for this broadband on the 30th of August 2022.. I got a scheduled visit by an engineer...

House move

I have requested my broadband to move to my new address but on the order tracker it just said my broadband has been cancelled and no clue in to when it goes live at my new address 

Stream quality

Why has my stream quality dropped down to 351 when it should be 4381 and now the stream is a poor quality (out of focus) very annoying 

Telephone Line

Hello, I am due to have an engineer visit tomorrow to set up my broadband however, the package I signed up for includes a telephone line. I live in a rented flat and am concerned about having anything installed, is it possible to pay for the package ...

Wi-Fi password incorrect

Hi I’ve just received my router. Activation is not Inuit 15th but I thought I’d connect to Wi-Fi to see if works. Can’t connect with any device with the password provided. I don’t have an Ethernet cable to change the password. Any ideas? Cheers 

Poor wifi

My broadband connection only works in the room the router is in and the room upstairs above. Is there any way of me being able to purchase a wifi signal booster?