cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Port Forwarding

Can anyone confirm that they have port forwarding working in any way with the Now TV Hub 2. I have just received this router, and for the first time in years I can seem to forward the port I need. Just thought I would ask before I go through the inev...

Laptop connected to internet but won't load any pages

Hey all,  I am struggling to get the internet to work on my laptop. I have tried many things to try and make it work such as; changing ipv4/ipv6 DNS address, uninstall/reinstall network driver and still nothing. It works on every other device in the ...

Dale1 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ping Tripled the Last Few Weeks

Hi,I am currently on Now's Brilliant Broadband plan (already the fastest one available here), while I could previously game on it with a stable 40-60ms ping, in the past few weeks the internet just seemed to become unplayable, where my ping would sta...

No answer for new account

I had to connect to the internet on 22.08First rescheduled to 26.08, then to 01.09After that no one contacted me. I contacted support on 09/02 Ref: 11392019, they promised to contact me within 72 hours, 120 hours passed, no answer. Do I need to look ...

Activation date - No Engineer, what is needed?

Hi All,Signed up for Now Broadband (Previously with SKY) and great news there's no need for an engineer - So why does it take so long for the activation date?As I understand they both use the same network, so what needs changing and can I get it any ...