cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

How do I cancel?

I have spent around 25 mins trying to find an online person or just the button to cancel my account....Yeesht... bit like trying to get a refund from British Rail Can someone please cancel my account????

Resolved! now tv

My now tv not working tried turning it off and on reset my router tried up dates comes up with (003)is there something wrong at head office as my internet working fine as everything else working apart from my now tv box

Intermittent Sound on all films

Hi, I have You View on my BT TV box and have just added a NOW tv subscription to the box. The application runs fine but when I go into a flim - any film - the sound drops out intermittently and regularly so I end up with about 2 seconds of sound, 2 o...

not workin

my nowtv account it wont let ne sign in to it on my youview box its really ###### ne off now and everytime I try to add new payment card it takes me straight to sign up when I already have account

Will not play

My now tv will not work on my you view so I logged out and logged in on my DVDs player and thus is the same can you please help it is not my internet as Netflix works I am getting charged for something I can't use

not able to view now tv with you view box

Hi, I have recently had to reset my 'you view' box and  obviously need to re-sign into now tv . Unfortunately I cannot view  because  the system assumes im  adding a new device and i havent got one available. when i look into my account it is showin...