cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

not workin

my nowtv account it wont let ne sign in to it on my youview box its really ###### ne off now and everytime I try to add new payment card it takes me straight to sign up when I already have account
3 REPLIES 3
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Are you sure that the account that you are trying to sign into is the correct one? 

Have you fully created a NOW TV account before or is this the first one? 

If you have not added card details, please go to this link here to complete the sign up. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can't get into Now TV it keeps on telling me to subscribe even though I pay by DD. No access to films in Jan and Feb even though money has been taken for it ?

Looking forward to your reply.

W

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

NOW TV does not work by Direct Debit, you have the option to cancel your subscription at any time by going to the My Account section. If you are being asked to pay, can you please make sure you are signing into the correct account.  Please make sure you are using the correct username for your active account. You may have created another account under a different email address. 

If you need any further help regarding this, please feel free to get back in touch with us here on the Community. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team