cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Idea - Making Entertainment pass available on YouView app

Hi,

I pay quite a bit for my Movies & Entertainment passes, and I have a Youview Box in my living room, and a NowTV box (new) in my bedroom. Please make the entertainment available on Youview, as I really like the shows you have on offer and want to watch them on my larger TV in my living room.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I think seeing as Youview do have premium channels that are on NOWTV, it won't happen anytime soon. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You could always buy another now tv box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think thats going to happen anytime in the near future... currently it highly likely that Now TV won't exist on Youview in the coming year or so, nevermind an expansion on it's capabilities.

The likelihood of BT/TalkTalk allowing Now TV to undercut them by allowing access to channels similar to there own for sometimes lesser cost is highly unlikely, I would consider springing for a wee box and and keep your eyes peeled for the new now TV box currently in the works (which will intergrate DTV) and potentially be the start of a new Now TV...