cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Now to with youview

Hi, I have by youview, does anyone know if I can buy a now tv box and use on the same tv that I have youview on? Just signed up for my 14 day trial and all I can see on now tv on my youview telly is movies which I don't get unless I sign up.i can how...

refund

I have cancelled my account. yet i have now been charged. How can i get this refunded ????

How do I cancel?

I have spent around 25 mins trying to find an online person or just the button to cancel my account....Yeesht... bit like trying to get a refund from British Rail Can someone please cancel my account????

Resolved! now tv

My now tv not working tried turning it off and on reset my router tried up dates comes up with (003)is there something wrong at head office as my internet working fine as everything else working apart from my now tv box

Intermittent Sound on all films

Hi, I have You View on my BT TV box and have just added a NOW tv subscription to the box. The application runs fine but when I go into a flim - any film - the sound drops out intermittently and regularly so I end up with about 2 seconds of sound, 2 o...