cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Sound keeps cutting out

I have Nowtv on my youview box and up until today I haven't has any problems. With every film I have tried to watch the sound cuts out repeatedly, I have to pause and play to bring the sound back or rewind it and it's actually quite frustrating. My T...

i cannot afford the payments

Good afternoonI cannot afford the payments for my NOW TV subscription at £9.99. Is there any offers that you are willing to offer in order for me to keep on subscribing to this service. Kind Regards Steve Clarke

6.99 and9.99 but i have no passes

i had a free trial but when i went to cancel i had no passes so i thought that was it.  But they keep taking two payments from bank one for 6.99 and one for 9.99 but i have no passes how do i cancel i dont even use them.

Piture Quality is worse than an old VHS Tape

For anyone wanting to use Now Tv on Youview, I would forget it, the picture quality is terrible compared to other devices.I didnt know it was only streamed in sd, otherwise I wouldnt have bothered. Strange when Netflix can stream at 1080 on the same ...

nickmorc by Expert 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks