cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Smart box live TV 720p?

Hi,Is it true the now tv smart box streams live TV at 720p? As opposed to Sd quality on the older now tv black box?Therefore I will get better picture quality if I purchase the newer smart box?Also, is the processors in the newer smart box better/fas...

How to launch nowtv

I've set up my nowtv box (connecting HDMI cable into samsung tv and signed in to nowtv user name and password) and I see the nowtv app. I select it - nothing happens.  I see the nowtv logo but then nothing else happens.What am I doing wrong?!  

Now TV Smart Box

i have a virgin cable, can i use that to connect to the now tv smart box to get the 60 free channels??

Resolution not supported

I have a Samsung 1080P TV. Old NowTV boxes have worked fine. I did the initial setup and all was good. It then checked for a system update, rebooted, and now the TV shows 'resolution not supported'. Using my spare Vizio TV, it all works fine.  I tri...

Resolved! New box is almost perfect for Sports...

Picture is great and pause feature truly useful when having to take a break.  Not willing to try it but I guess I can't switch between channels and maintain the delay.  The trouble with Ireland and Wales playing at the same time.

Billed twice

Hi, I have been charged twice a month since February 2016 (£6.99) and I was wondering how to stop one of my payments and to also receive a refund? Regards, Amanda

New user experience 4 month pass

HiI have purchased a NOW Sky box and 4 month sky cinema pass from Argos I have set up my account and put in the NOW TV code when I created my account , it came back with a response that I  only have a one month pass , why when i have paid for a deal ...

Want to cancel

I'm on my username zaraelkins98, I want to cancel my account as I don't use it. It says I need to click cancel next to a pass but according to the website I haven't even bought a pass, however 9.99 is being taken out of my account every month. I do ...