cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Now TV Smart Box, not impressed!

Picked up my Smart box today. my first impressions are very negative, The free to air channels section  is pathetic, I was not impressed with freeview on my Samsung TV but compared to the now TV box it's so much better, ok the channel logos are on th...

NowTV Will Only Play A Single Episode / Movie

I have two Now TV boxes: 1. A NowTV Box (black)2. A NowTV Smart Box I can browse to and play a single episode or movie but, upon completion of the episode/movie, if I select another episode it will not play. To workaround this issue, I can hit the ho...

Oops something went wrong. We're working on it

Hey everyone,I bought the nowTV Smart box a week ago and it's been a nightmare since getting it out of the box. Every time I try to watch live 'Sky' channels, e.g. Sky 1, it gives an error 'Oops something went wrong. We're working on it'. When I try ...

Streaming Quality

On my Samsung NOWTV app, screen shows, momentarily, the stream quality.Is there a way of checking it on the Smart box or the black box??

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

two box's different quality

I have 2 Now box's. Tonight I watched he one in the dining room which showed a perfect quality movie. I later went into the living room and the movie I watched in there was pixilated. Not big pixels but a deffinate poor quality stream. Why is this. T...

Resolved! Issues with True Christmas

Hello, I have been using the Smartbox for over 3 months now and have found ity to be just fine, however, if I try to watch True Christmas I get a greyish screen stating no signal but get the sound.  The picture then comes and goes.  This is the only ...

David-S by Scholar
  • 6 replies
  • 2 thanks

Smart Box Connects on 2.4ghz but not 5ghz

Hi, I got my smart box today and on the whole, I'm very pleased with it. I didn't need to record contentand everything else seems great. However, there is one annoyance. I have the box connected via 2.4ghz wireless which works just fine. But I'dlike ...

Viewing freeview without internet connection

Advise please? I would like to use the freeview channels when not connected to an internet source, we have connection via Android mobile hotspot on phone, but that often loses data signal as weak reception area. Also unable to switch on box without i...

Picture Qulity watching Sky Sports via Smart Box

I bought my first Sky Sports Pass this weekend. I was somewaht disappointed by the picture quality.  I kept seeing ghost ball images when the ball was in the air. Also the payers legs were very jerky when running at speed along the pitch. Close up ac...