cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

Remote control / smart box issue

I've only been with nowtv for 2 weeks and keep having a problem with the remote control and/or smart box. I have changed the new batteries in the remote control incase that was the problem but that hasn't worked. I regularly can't get the box or remo...

Smart box connects at 10meg (orange light on router)

Just got a new smart box to replace my ordinary NowTV box and I have it connected directly to the Sky router via an ethernet cable, but for some reason it is connecting at 10meg. Is this a known fault? My smart box has done all the updates and it wor...

Resolved! Set up problem

Just received new Now TV Smart box, and stuck on the Roku set up page. Tried creating an account, but nothing is happening. Good job it only cost £36 including the 5 month Entertainment pass, at least that should work on the old White box!

Box Update

Does anyone know what the latest update does (if anything)?Sotware Version 7.0 / Build 4215

Resolved! Set up

Hi I have a Samsung smart tv , tryn to set smart box up ,the Ariel is plugged in to the tv , but the box needs the Ariel cable , everything set up , but not working , any ideas , thanks

which of the 2 sky aerials?

Hi, So have purchased the new Now Smart Box, never had the old one. I see from other posts that an aerial is required (for freeview)? I have a Humax box, similar to Sky which has 2 feeds for pause , record and rewind. So which of these 2 feeds is nee...

Constant blurry and fuzzy pictures

Ive had now tv for best part of a year with little or no issues....until about 3months ago when anything i watch is always blurry or fuzzy. What gives??!! Tried switching my wifi box off and on, doesnt help either. My NTV box is right next to my wifi...

Sky satellite cables

I have only two sky satellite cables in my house. Can anyone tell me how to connect them to my Now TV Box. Have do not have a regular coaxial aerial lead coming into my house. Thanks

Sky Atlantic

I want to watch Game of Thrones which is on Sky Atlantic but it can't find it. I Googled Nowtv and if Sky Atlantic was included it said it was...but I can't find it. Can anyone help?

Can I watch sky 1 live

I am new to Now TV - can I watch Sky 1 live? I want to watch Stella on 23 December - will I be able to watch it as it goes out or will I need to access it afterwards?