cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Two Accounts on One Bill

Hi Does anybody know if its possible to have two seperate accounts on a single bill? I have a now TV Combo package at my own home address but would like to have the same package installed at my partners home address and make monthly payments through ...

Missed Payment

I’d really just like to know why no attempt was made on your part to take my payment on the 2nd Feb as per my contract, yet you manage to send me an email telling me it was overdue (which I thought was an error until I checked my bank statement). I w...

Billing date issues

Pretty simple issue really.My bill/payment due date is stated as the 2nd of every month on my bill and also when I phoned to sign up for the combo I was told by the very helpful man I spoke to that it would be taken on the 2nd of every month except f...

Now tv broadband

I have just ordered now tv broadband and phone package, i was offered now tv pass and sky films pass. Do I need a now tv box to enable me to watch them or can I watch them once my broadband is up and running through the hub 2

Feeling a let down...

so every month i check our payments and it says up to date and payments have been made,yet every month we get cut off and then the system says payment over due ,have had enough of this provider,terrible service dont even give you a few days grace lik...